The website and its content is owned by Ivet Pavlova and BeAStar Ltd. (“Company”, “we”, or “us”). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of businesscoach.ivetpavlova.com and ivetpavlova.com (“Website”).
We recognize that earning and retaining your trust is one of the most important things we do as a business. Protecting your privacy is a responsibility we take very seriously.
- Who We Are
BeAStar Ltd. and www.businesscoach.ivetpavlova.com and www.ivetpavlova.com, owned by Ivet Pavlova (referred to in these terms as “we”, “our”, “us”), provide coaching services and trainings to people who wants to go to the next level of their business, skills or lives by partnering with Ivet Pavlova as a coach and/or as a trainer.
- What personal data we collect
We collect personal information from you so that we can provide you with the information you need from our Website. We collect the minimum amount of information necessary for us to fulfill your request or a need for connecting with us. We may collect:
- A name and an email address so we can deliver emails to you – you agree to this by providing this to us in our contact forms.
- A name and an email address if you complete our contact form with a question or request for a free session with Ivet Pavlova, or if you want to purchase any of her programs.
You can choose not to provide personal data to us, but in general some personal data about you is required in order for you to receive relevant information and offerings from us, and to enjoy benefits of being a registered member of our email list.
Please note that the information above (“Personal Data”) that you are giving to us is voluntarily, and by you providing this information to us you are giving consent for us to use, collect and process this Personal Data. You are welcome to opt-out or request for us to delete your Personal Data at any point by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Anonymous Data Collection and Use: to maintain our Website’s high quality, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Website by identifying which areas of the Website are most heavily used, and to display content according to your preferences. Your IP address is the number assigned to computers connected to the Internet. This is essentially “traffic data” which cannot personally identify you, but is helpful to us for marketing purposes and for improving our services. Traffic data collection does not follow a user’s activities on any other websites in any way.
- How we use your personal data and confidentiality
– We use the personal data to contact you with information that you provide to us based on these lawful grounds for processing:
- We may contact you if you give us your clear, unambiguous, affirmative consent to contact you.
- We will contact you under our contractual obligation to deliver services you purchase from us.
- Legitimate Interest. We may contact you if we feel you have a legitimate interest in hearing from us. For example, if you sign up for a webinar, we may send you marketing emails based on the content of that webinar. You will always have the option to opt out of any of our emails.
– In case of purchases of our services – we will use the Personal Data you give to us in order to identify and confirm that we have received payment from you for the purchase of services under a contract. We only use third party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR, in our case these are banks.
– With marketing reasons – We may send to you marketing emails with information that we believe that you will find valuable, interesting or informative. You will receive marketing messages from us if you have given your consent, if you have requested them, or if you purchased services from us and you have not opted out of receiving marketing messages. If you are no longer interested in receiving future email marketing communications from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions and link included in each email marketing message we send.
- With whom we share your personal data
We may share your information with trusted third parties such as our email service provider in order to contact you via email and Google / social media accounts in order to run advertisements.
Note that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Data available for viewing by others online through this Website or its content, it may be seen, collected and used by others, and therefore, we cannot be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the information that you voluntarily share (i.e., sharing a comment on a blog post, posting in a Facebook group that we manage, sharing details on a group coaching call, etc.).
- How and how long will we retain your personal data
Personal Data that you provide to us is stored internally or through a data management system. Your Personal Data will only be accessed by those who help to obtain, manage or store that information, or who have a legitimate need to know such Personal Data (i.e., our hosting provider, email service provider, payment processors).
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure or your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- Cookies and other web technologies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Your rights
You have the right to:
- Request information about how your Personal Data is being used and request a copy of what Personal Data we use.
- Restrict processing if you think the Personal Data is not accurate, unlawful, or no longer needed.
- Rectify or erase Personal Data and receive confirmation of the rectification or erasure. (You have the “right to be forgotten”).
- Withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel we are using your Personal Data unlawfully.
- Receive Personal Data portability and transference to another controller without our hindrance.
- Object to our use of your Personal Data.
- Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you.
- Unsubscribe –you may unsubscribe from our e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all email communications. If you have questions or are experiencing problems unsubscribing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How we protect your personal data
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data you provide to us from misuse, disclosure or unauthorized access. We only share your Personal Data with trusted third parties who use the same level of care in processing your Personal Data. That being said, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Data will always be secure due to technology or security breaches. Should there be a data breach of which we are aware, we will inform you immediately.
- Information concerning minors
Our website is a general audience site and does not offer services directed to children. We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age in compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU). Our Website and its content is directed to individuals who are at least 18 years old or older. Should an individual whom we know to be a child under age 18 send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.
- Data Controller and Processors
- How you can contact us
If you have any questions or complaints about the processing of your personal data by us, please contact us at email@example.com. You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority about the way we process your personal data.
We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the supervisory authority, so please contact us in the first instance.
Our full details are:
BeAStar Ltd, owned by Ivet Pavlova
Europe, Bulgaria, Sofia; +359 888 346 127; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you! June 20, 2018