Working as a Business & Leadership coach and trainer, I crafted my practice around the wellness model as a path to leading a fulfilling and happy life, as well as unfolding the full potential of a person, business, or organization. That is way life balance coaching is an integral part of our coaching partnership with my clients, as personal wellbeing is fuel for reaching better professional results.
Hello, thank you for stopping here!
Nice to meet you! I am Ivet Pavlova, a certified NLP Business & leadership coach, and trainer with a wellness approach. I am also an accredited ACC coach from ICF Global. I have more than 6 years of practice as a coach and trainer, supporting clients across different industries. Before starting with my coaching practice, I have 3 years of experience as a wellness consultant and 15 years of experience in banking, finance, and business development. Building up a diverse knowledge and integrating it in my coaching and training practice was my goal because I strongly believe that business, leadership, and life balance are interconnected, they all depend on our inner game and skills, and developing them together leads to the abundance for an individual, an organization, the community, and even to the environment.
My vocation is to partner with business leaders and their teams in:
- resolving business, leadership, and personal challenges faster and with ease,
- reducing stress and improving their emotional balance,
- improving their collaboration and communication with people,
- achieving their goals with inspiration and joy,
- while leading a happier and healthier lifestyle, taking care of themselves and people they love.
As a coach and trainer, I partner leaders and companies from different industries:
- IT, Marketing, Financial and Legal, Education, Pharmacy, Co-working spaces, Outsourcing, Tourism, Wellness & Beauty, Real estate investments and management, production and trade of goods, and etc., as well as coaches all over the world.
More about me and my job:
Previous experience and my coaching path (personal story)
Coaching was a logical step for me after being 15 years in the banking industry. During this period, I got valuable and diverse experience in banking, finance and business development, auditing, risk & efficiency assessment of processes, roles and activities, reorganization and business expansion of a large bank in Bulgaria, as well as investment analyses and loan proposals for supporting projects in small, medium and large companies in different industries.
While working in the corporate world, I often asked myself:
- Why some people are successful and others are not?
- Why some projects fail and other projects blossom?
- Why some leaders are toxic and lose talents and others are a ‘magnet’ for talents and despite sometimes offering lower salaries or more unattractive conditions in general, they succeed to retain their talents and inspire people?
- Why there are tensions and conflicts in some teams and others are so open and the cooperation is a natural state of interaction?
- Why some people are so inefficient and others can do three times more work and go home on time?
- Why so many people neglect their health and personal life because of their job?
- How can people communicate better with each other, improve their healthcare, and be more successful at the same time?
I found the answers and the solutions in the wellness concept and in the methodologies I have studied in deep. It took me lots of learning and practice to integrate all my knowledge and experience into my programs. They have been developed to offer fast solutions to the above-mentioned issues and transformation needed. I am so happy that I can provide such a positive contribution to people and organizations as a coach and a trainer!
How did I start my new journey and how I developed as a coach? Here is my story:
When my son was born in 2009, I immersed myself in children psychology books because I wanted to help him grow happy and successful. Step-by-step, following the instructions in the books, I changed the way I communicate and I found how positive this change was for me, my son, and my family.
The other change that I did for us was to switch to a healthier and more balanced diet. I started to attend different programs for healthy nutrition. We have always practiced different sports with my husband, so just changing our diet gave us a tangible difference. Some of my unhealthy symptoms disappeared and I became more focused and energized. My ability to concentrate and my immune system improved in times.
And in 2011 I "jumped" on my entrepreneurship path by becoming a wellness consultant to help more people create a better lifestyle. In 2013 I got my certifications as an instructor in fitness nutrition and aerobics, step aerobics, and Pilates.
But that was not enough for me. Seeing the positive effect of my transformation, I wanted to support people in a more holistically way, by helping them
- improving the way they communicate with each other,
- opening their full potential in life and business,
- and living an inspired and fulfilling life.
This was the beginning of a huge learning process and my core personal transformation. In 2014 I got my first certification in NLP in Bulgaria and then I traveled to San Francisco, USA for my certification as an NLP coach for leaders. Since then I got additional certifications in several international programs in Bulgaria and the USA, where I spent several weeks exchanging with and learning from wonderful and experienced trainers, subsequently transferring this knowledge in Bulgaria. Every year I have been adding additional tools and knowledge in my practice, enlarging the scope of my coaching and trainings and providing high-class holistic solutions.
Now, I am living my dream to support people in their journey and leading them in their positive transformation as a certified NLP Business & Leadership Coach with a wellness approach. And I enjoy it a lot!
You can see what happy customers say here.
Methodologies: coaching, NLP, wellness concept and more...
I love to achieve my goals fast, with ease and with joy. I believe that many people want this as well. That’s why I have created a special selection of methodologies, which give tools for such kind of solutions. These are:
Coaching, NLP, emotional intelligence, systemic constellations, wellness concept, the science of personal efficiency, and others. They all are
- Created thanks to the united efforts of several sciences: neurosciences, positive psychology, linguistics, physiology, and eastern spiritual practices for wellbeing.
- They all have a holistic approach and they study how we can create better relationships, be healthier and successful at the same time.
- They take into consideration the individual wellbeing as well as the wellbeing of the community, the team, the company, the family, and larger communities.
- These are methodologies that study how we as humans interact with each other, how we learn new things, how we perceive the information, how we process it inside us, and how we react to it.
- These methodologies give solutions and describe the path that we have to take in order to have better results: how to communicate better and develop our business better, how to cope with stress better, how to manage our emotions and feelings or how to heal them, how to manage our physiology, how to be healthier, happier and more successful.
- ...And most importantly: they give a huge number of tools and exercises which we, coaches, use to support our clients to make positive changes fast, easy, and with inspiration.
As a coach, I combine all these methodologies differently, depending on my clients’ needs, to support them in finding their best way to change the current situation and to create a better future.
The wellness concept
According to The World Health Organization wellness is "...a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." According to The National Wellness Institute of USA wellness is "a conscious, self-directed and evolving process of achieving full potential… By applying the model, a person becomes aware of the interconnectedness of each dimension of it and how they contribute to healthy living, for the community and environment.”
The basics of the wellness concept bring us to the early 60s of the last century. Since then it was developed and enlarged based on science and the findings of interconnections in the world we live in, as well as the understanding that our health, relationships, and success in life depend on the way we communicate, the choices we make and the integrated behavior of body, mind, soul, and spirit. Wellness is about how to learn to love and accept ourselves as we are. But it also leads us to the appreciation that everything we do, think, feel, and believe has an impact on our state of health and performance, and we can choose to change our behavior and actions to improve them. Wellness means a lifestyle where everyone envelops their own full potential. Wellness is a choice and constant improvement, a process that does not have an end but helps us experience health and happiness in each moment, here and now. Ultimately, it leads us to understand that what we receive from the environment (surrounding), we process it, and what we return back to our environment (surroundings), has an impact on it, and returns back to us again as a mirror to our behavior, energy, and mindset.
The Six Dimensions of wellness model is developed by Dr. Bill Hettler, co-founder of the National Wellness Institute (NWI) in the USA. This is an interdependent model, that provides the basic categories from which NWI and wellness coaching derives its resources and services. By applying the model, a person becomes aware of the interconnectedness of each dimension and how they contribute to healthy living, for the community and environment. These six dimensions are emotional wellness, occupational wellness, physical wellness, social wellness, spiritual wellness, and intellectual wellness. And some other enlarged concepts about wellness, include also environment wellness, concerning the ecology and living in a clean environment.
Getting hands-on with this methodology and using all my professional and personal experience, I help people raise their wellness level in all six dimensions.
You can see what happy customers say herе.
Working process in the individual coaching sessions and results
Due to the daily stress often experienced in our lives, we as humans tend to focus on what does not work very well, on what we miss, feeling an overall lack of satisfaction. This leads us away from confidence and satisfaction and reflects negatively on our performance in business and life. In short, it lowers our wellness level.
During our coaching sessions, I partner with my clients to reconnect with their mind, heart, body, and spirit in such a way that they start working together in the best possible way. Using my coaching tools I help them heal the stress and find the best answers and solutions in themselves considering the whole aspect of their lives and roles – business, leadership, and personal, with respect to other people and the environment.
Usually, when we work up something, it reflects positively other aspects of their challenges as well, even in other areas of their life.
Coaching process in the individual coaching programs:
- In coaching, we work for achieving goals - this is a process.
- Depending on your goals and challenges, the usual duration of the process is from 2 to 12 months.
- We meet online or by phone 2 to 4 times a month. The frequency is defined by the client.
- At the beginning of our coaching journey, we define the biggest goal that you want to achieve.
- In each session, you are going to achieve smaller goals towards the big one.
- The duration of our coaching relationship depends on what you want to achieve, what stops you from achieving it, your dedication to the coaching process, and your readiness to look for the answers inside yourself and to make your own conclusions from them.
- I will use the coaching tools and I will lead you in the process in such a way so that you will be happy to recommend me to other people!
- Each session is completed with a positive result, steps, emotional balance, clarity, awareness, new solutions, and positive energy.
- You will start feeling a positive change in yourself, in your business, leadership role, or in life very fast – even from the first sessions with me.
- You will measure your results by yourself at the end of our coaching session and at the end of our coaching relationship.
- All results can be measured – the rational and the emotional too.
For more information and a free conversation, please, contact me here!
Qualifications, certifications, accreditation
I have studied coaching, NLP, and other methodologies in international programs in the USA and Bulgaria, accredited by the leading organizations in their fields.
- Certified NLP coach in the Academy of Leadership Coaching and NLP, in San Francisco, USA, ACTP program accredited by ICF (Aug. 2014).
- Certified practitioner of NLP Classic Code by ITA at Sofia NLP Center, Bulgaria, a certification signed by the co-founder of NLP John Grinder (Apr. 2014).
- The Pulse of Coaching - Group mentoring program, at Mentor Coaches Sofia. (ICF, CCE program for gaining advanced level of coaching skills) (Certification – Sep. 2015)
- Certified Big Money Business Coach, in San Diego, USA, by Future Force Ltd (Feb. 2017)
- Training for coaches in Fort Lauderdale, USA, Future Force Ltd program (July 2017)
- ACC coach, accredited by ICF Global (Nov. 2017)
- Additional trainings in business coaching (2016-2018) - different trainers from the USA
- Coaching with system constellations (ICF, CCE program in Sofia, trainer Kim Leischner, Canada) (May 2018)
- Emotional intelligence (different schools, 2010-2019).
- Certifications in wellness (2011 - 2013 – certified instructor in healthy fitness feeding and instructor in aerobics, step aerobics, and pilates. I love practicing many sports, and I do my best to eat a balanced diet without going to extremes)
- Master’s degree in Banking & Finance, University of National and World Economy, Sofia (1995)
- Additional qualifications (1996-2009) in financial analyses and investments, banking, risk management, auditing, auditing of processes, legislation in banking, liquidity and cash flow, lending to small, medium and large companies, reorganization and expansion of large business and others.
I continue learning new things and developing in my profession as a coach and trainer. Each year I add something new in my tools and programs in order to give high-quality holistic service to my clients.
I have added different meditational tools originating from the Eastern spiritual science in my practice as a coach. I use them to help people reconnect with the love inside them and to share their love with people in a healthy way. These tools have a fast and powerful effect, helping people wipe out their stress and feel better, calm, happy, reconnecting with joy in life. This encourages them to do the things they feel like doing and to develop the skills they want so fast and with love, so they start feeling fulfillment very soon.
All the tools offered in my programs are experienced by me first. The effect from these methodologies is unique for everyone and it gives people exactly what they need in this moment of their professional and personal life.
Connect with me through the contact form here.
Letter of Gratitude from a client
To whom it may concern:
With this letter, I’d like to express my positive feedback and deep gratitude for the work of Ivet Pavlova – NLP Business and Leadership Coach.
I started working with Ivet in January 2017 after having attended a one-day seminar where she had a presentation on productivity and work-life balance. I was deeply moved by Ivet’s presentation, the examples she used and the subtle message she conveyed to the audience, namely that it’s possible to live a balanced and happy life by uncovering one’s truest and most authentic self. At that point in my life, I was struggling with achieving sustainable growth in my business, while also experiencing stressful situations at home. I contacted Ivet for a first introductory session and I have been working with her since.
During the coaching process, Ivet helped me uncover some deeply ingrained thought patterns that I’ve been carrying since my early childhood. I was also put into imaginary situations where with the masterful questioning done by Ivet, I was able to see stressful situations in a new light and to solve problems with ease and joy.
Most importantly, I have realized that my own life is subject to modeling and refining by none other than myself. For the first time, I was able to shift my perspective on how I experience life. The stories that I’ve been telling myself started to dissipate slowly and I started to create new lines of thought and new, fresh perspectives for my future.
Ivet projects energy which is so subtle and humble, yet monumental in scale. Once you meet someone like her, you feel that this person is truly there to help you and that she’s able to swirl you into a vortex of greatness.
Her powerful coaching is rooted in her empathy and the pursuit of her mission to empower people to become their best selves and live their best lives. Her warmth and understanding, combined with a deep intuition in steering conversations in the right direction have made her one of the go-to persons for me whenever I face a challenging situation.
Since I started working with Ivet, I have recommended her to many of my friends who are business owners or are moving forward in the next phase of their career or family life. I’d like to express my sincerest gratitude for the transformation Ivet has helped me achieve and would be willing to share my experience with anyone seeking a recommendation for a coach.
Angelina Penkova, Jan 2019
- Owner of Marketing Consulting Agency comtrail.eu.
- Co-owner of Customer Experience Consulting company Loyalty First
- Co-owner of Thai Massage Studio thaimout.eu
- And a person who is curious and excited about life
You can read more about what happy customers say here.
My programs and trainings are personalized, deeply transformational, and result-oriented.
They take into consideration the well-being of my clients, their vocational and business goals, and all the surrounding aspects of the environment they live in. Due to the methodologies I use, I can adapt them easily to your needs and the needs of your people. That is why they are flexible, practical, and useful, giving fast results.
My coaching programs and trainings will help you:
- be more productive, energized and inspired,
- achieve what your heart wishes for
- with ease, love, harmony and in cooperation with people around you,
- and to enjoy your contribution to society.
Thanks to my holistic approach (combining together business, leadership, and wellness), based on my experience in coaching and other areas, I benefit a strong intuition which helps me provide integral solutions and my clients in fulfilling their goals fast.
I invite you to take a look at my programs and find more about how I can support you:
For more information, contact me here!