When you get stuck and don’t know how to move forward, hire a coach. A good coach will help you gain clarity. A good NLP coach will help you cope with emotions and hidden feelings that keep you rotating in one place. A good NLP coach who uses somatic, healing, and energy tools will help you go even further and you will find answers beyond the obvious. And if that coach has vast business and life experience, and if they have passed through a considerable transformation, you will benefit even more from their knowledge and the intuition they have developed in their journey. And if they do it because they have found their life purpose, you will get even more from their dedication to help you.
Hello, I am Ivet Pavlova,
NLP Somatic Coach & Trainer
And maybe you have already guessed, I describe myself above. Yes, this is me and what I give people when they work with me, and much more…
I partner with Business owners, New entrepreneurs, Start-Up & Scale-Up Founders and Leaders, and people in their teams to emerge from difficult situations, improve their effectiveness, and elevate their businesses and lives with less stress and more joy, with love and empathy, creating a positive environment where people blossom.
My passion is to help people create the business, life balance, and happiness they desire to have.
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them” – Albert Einstein
My gift is to feel what exactly people need and to provide them with the proper tools and resources unique for each person, that can help them emerge from difficult situations and create their business and life in a new happier, and more successful way even in such challenging periods as the year 2021 +.
I have created a holistic approach to solving challenges in business and life because I believe that business, leadership, and life balance are interdependent. We need to develop them together for achieving excellent results, motivate and retain talents, and keep our health, energy, inspiration, and fulfillment at a high level, currently and in the long term. This is the way we can give our best to others.
My coaching programs and trainings are very personalized aiming to solve problems fast. We build them together with my clients according to their needs. They see and feel the positive results of our work in a very short period. All my programs give transformation and positive solutions. They are based on the wellness concept, and my beliefs and willingness to be of the best service to people.
As a coach and trainer, I have partnered with leaders and companies in different industries: IT & Technology, Financial, Legal, Marketing, Tourism, Education, Pharmacy, Co-working spaces, Outsourcing, Wellness & Beauty, Real estate investments and management, production & trade of goods, and others, as well as coaches all over the world.
I have helped many people, I would love to help you too.
Learn more …
My personal & professional story & experience
Coaching was a logical step for me after being 15 years in the banking industry. During this period, I got valuable and diverse experience in banking, finance and business development, auditing, risk & efficiency assessment of processes, roles and activities, reorganization and business expansion of a large bank in Bulgaria, as well as investment analyses and loan proposals for supporting projects in small, medium and large companies in different industries.
While working in the corporate world, I often asked myself:
- Why some people are successful and others not?
- Why do some projects fail and other projects blossom?
- Why some leaders are toxic and lose talents and others are a ‘magnet’ for talents and despite sometimes offering lower salaries or more unattractive conditions in general, they succeed to retain their talents and inspiring people?
- Why there are tensions and conflicts in some teams and others are so open and cooperation is a natural state of interaction?
- Why some people are so inefficient and others can do three times more work and go home on time?
- Why so many people neglect their health and personal life because of their job?
- How can people communicate better with each other, improve their healthcare, and be more successful at the same time?
I found the answers and the solutions in the wellness concept and in the methodologies I have studied in deep. It took me lots of learning and practice to integrate all my knowledge and experience into my programs. They have been developed to offer fast solutions to the above-mentioned issues and the transformation needed. I am so happy that I can provide such a positive contribution to people and organizations as a coach and a trainer!
How did I start my new journey and how I develop as a coach? Here is my story:
When my son was born in 2009, I immersed myself in children's psychology books because I wanted to help him grow happy and prosperous. Step by step, following the instructions in the books, I changed the way I communicate and I found how positive this change was for me, my son, and my family.
The other change that I did for us was to switch to a healthier and more balanced diet. I started to attend different programs for healthy nutrition. We have always practiced different sports with my husband, so just changing our diet gave us a tangible difference. Some of my unhealthy symptoms disappeared and I became more focused and energized. My ability to concentrate and my immune system improved over time.
And in 2011 I "jumped" on my entrepreneurship path by becoming a wellness consultant to help more people create a better lifestyle. In 2013 I got my certifications as an instructor in fitness nutrition and aerobics, step aerobics, and Pilates.
But that was not enough for me. Seeing the positive effect of my transformation, I wanted to support people in a more holistically way, by helping them
- improving the way they communicate with each other,
- opening their full potential in life and business,
- and living an inspired and fulfilling life.
This was the beginning of a huge learning process and my core personal transformation. In 2014 I got my first certification in NLP in Bulgaria and then I traveled to San Francisco, USA for my certification as an NLP coach for leaders. Since then I got additional certifications in several international programs in Bulgaria and the USA, where I spent several weeks exchanging with and learning from wonderful and experienced trainers, subsequently transferring this knowledge to Bulgaria. Every year I have been adding additional tools and knowledge to my practice, enlarging the scope of my coaching and trainings and providing high-class holistic solutions.
You can see what happy customers say here.
About the Methodology I use: Coaching, NLP, Wellness concept, and others
Working as a Business & Leadership coach and trainer, I created my practice based on the wellness model, because I believe that this is the path toward a fulfilling and happy life, as well as toward developing the full potential of a person or a business organization.
I love to achieve my goals fast, with ease and with joy. I believe that many people want this as well. That’s why I have created a special selection of methodologies, which give tools for such kind of solutions. These are:
Coaching, NLP, emotional intelligence, systemic constellations, wellness concept, the science of personal efficiency, and others. They all are
- Created thanks to the united efforts of several sciences: neurosciences, positive psychology, linguistics, physiology, and eastern spiritual practices for wellbeing.
- They all have a holistic approach and they study how we can create better relationships, be healthier and successful at the same time.
- They take into consideration the individual wellbeing as well as the well-being of the community, the team, the company, the family, and larger communities.
- These are methodologies that study how we as humans interact with each other, how we learn new things, how we perceive the information, how we process it inside us, and how we react to it.
- These methodologies give solutions and describe the path that we have to take in order to have better results: how to communicate better and develop our business better, how to cope with stress better, how to manage our emotions and feelings or how to heal them, how to manage our physiology, how to be healthier, happier and more successful.
- ...And most importantly: they give a huge number of tools and exercises for supporting people make positive changes fast, easy, and with inspiration.
As a coach, I combine all these methodologies differently, depending on my clients’ needs, to support them in finding their best way to change the current situation and to create a better future.
The wellness concept
According to The World Health Organization wellness is "...a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." According to The National Wellness Institute of USA wellness is "a conscious, self-directed and evolving process of achieving full potential… By applying the model, a person becomes aware of the interconnectedness of each dimension of it and how they contribute to healthy living, for the community and environment.”
The basics of the wellness concept bring us to the early 60s of the last century. Since then it was developed and enlarged based on science and the findings of interconnections in the world we live in, as well as the understanding that our health, relationships, and success in life depend on the way we communicate, the choices we make and the integrated behavior of body, mind, soul, and spirit. Wellness is about how to learn to love and accept ourselves as we are. But it also leads us to the appreciation that everything we do, think, feel, and believe has an impact on our state of health and performance, and we can choose to change our behavior and actions to improve them. Wellness means a lifestyle where everyone envelops their own full potential. Wellness is a choice and constant improvement, a process that does not have an end but helps us experience health and happiness in each moment, here and now. Ultimately, it leads us to understand that what we receive from the environment (surrounding), we process it, and what we return back to our environment (surroundings), has an impact on it, and returns back to us again as a mirror to our behavior, energy, and mindset.
The Six Dimensions of wellness model is developed by Dr. Bill Hettler, co-founder of the National Wellness Institute (NWI) in the USA. This is an interdependent model, that provides the basic categories from which NWI and wellness coaching derives its resources and services. By applying the model, a person becomes aware of the interconnectedness of each dimension and how they contribute to healthy living, for the community and environment. These six dimensions are emotional wellness, occupational wellness, physical wellness, social wellness, spiritual wellness, and intellectual wellness. And some other enlarged concepts about wellness, include also environmental wellness, concerning ecology, and living in a clean environment.
Getting hands-on with this methodology and using all my professional and personal experience, I help people raise their wellness level in all six dimensions.
You can see what happy customers say herе.
- How do we work in individual coaching programs?
- This is an individual online coaching process for business leaders in partnership with me providing you with special time and confidential virtual space to support you as a leader to emerge from difficult situations in business and life, and unlock your new potential.
- As a coach, based on a discussion between us, I will provide you with the proper tools for solving your specific challenges and finding solutions. You will provide the content.
- The results depend on your willingness to participate. You will measure the results after each coaching session. All results can be measured, even the emotional ones.
- We will meet online 2 or 4 times a month, depending on your time and needs for coaching.
- The duration of the process depends on your personal needs for transformation, finding new solutions and growing. Sometimes it takes a month, other times it takes 3, 6 or 9 months, depending on your challenges and desire to grow.
For more information and a free conversation, please, contact me here!
Qualifications, certifications, accreditation
I have studied coaching, NLP, and other methodologies in international programs in the USA and Bulgaria, accredited by the leading organizations in their fields.
- Certified NLP coach in the Academy of Leadership Coaching and NLP, in San Francisco, USA, ACTP program accredited by ICF (Aug. 2014). I am happy to share with you that since January 2022 I am an associated coach in the organization with a mentorship role for new coaches.
- Certified practitioner of NLP Classic Code by ITA at Sofia NLP Center, Bulgaria, a certification signed by the co-founder of NLP John Grinder (Apr. 2014).
- The Pulse of Coaching - Group mentoring program, at Mentor Coaches Sofia. (ICF, CCE program for gaining advanced level of coaching skills) (Certification – Sep. 2015)
- Certified Big Money Business Coach, in San Diego, USA, by Future Force Ltd (Feb. 2017)
- Training for coaches in Fort Lauderdale, USA, Future Force Ltd program (July 2017)
- ACC coach, accredited by ICF Global (Nov. 2017)
- Additional trainings in business development, entrepreneurship, personal effectiveness, and others (2016-2021+) - different trainers from the USA
- Coaching with system constellations (ICF, CCE program in Sofia, trainer Kim Leischner, Canada) (May 2018)
- Emotional intelligence & healing (different schools and methodologies, 2010-2021).
- Developing empathic leadership and communication style - different resources (2009-2021+)
- Certifications in wellness (2013), continuous exploration and learning in the area of wellness concept with personal and professional interest 2009-2021+
- Master’s degree in Banking & Finance, University of National and World Economy, Sofia (1995)
- Additional qualifications (1996-2009) in financial analyses and investments, banking, risk management, auditing, auditing of processes, legislation in banking, liquidity and cash flow, lending to small, medium and large companies, reorganization and expansion of large business and others.
I constantly learn new things and develop as a coach and as a person, and it reflects in my programs annually. I will bring my whole 25+ years experience to you and provide you with the tools to solve your challenges.
Connect with me through the contact form here.
Letter of Gratitude from a client
To whom it may concern:
With this letter, I’d like to express my positive feedback and deep gratitude for the work of Ivet Pavlova – NLP Business and Leadership Coach.
I started working with Ivet in January 2017 after having attended a one-day seminar where she had a presentation on productivity and work-life balance. I was deeply moved by Ivet’s presentation, the examples she used and the subtle message she conveyed to the audience, namely that it’s possible to live a balanced and happy life by uncovering one’s truest and most authentic self. At that point in my life, I was struggling with achieving sustainable growth in my business, while also experiencing stressful situations at home. I contacted Ivet for a first introductory session and I have been working with her since.
During the coaching process, Ivet helped me uncover some deeply ingrained thought patterns that I’ve been carrying since my early childhood. I was also put into imaginary situations where with the masterful questioning done by Ivet, I was able to see stressful situations in a new light and to solve problems with ease and joy.
Most importantly, I have realized that my own life is subject to modeling and refining by none other than myself. For the first time, I was able to shift my perspective on how I experience life. The stories that I’ve been telling myself started to dissipate slowly and I started to create new lines of thought and new, fresh perspectives for my future.
Ivet projects energy which is so subtle and humble, yet monumental in scale. Once you meet someone like her, you feel that this person is truly there to help you and that she’s able to swirl you into a vortex of greatness.
Her powerful coaching is rooted in her empathy and the pursuit of her mission to empower people to become their best selves and live their best lives. Her warmth and understanding, combined with a deep intuition in steering conversations in the right direction have made her one of the go-to persons for me whenever I face a challenging situation.
Since I started working with Ivet, I have recommended her to many of my friends who are business owners or are moving forward in the next phase of their career or family life. I’d like to express my sincerest gratitude for the transformation Ivet has helped me achieve and would be willing to share my experience with anyone seeking a recommendation for a coach.
Angelina Penkova, Jan 2019
- Owner of Marketing Consulting Agency comtrail.eu.
- Co-owner of Customer Experience Consulting company Loyalty First
- Co-owner of Thai Massage Studio thaimout.eu
- And a person who is curious and excited about life
You can read more about what happy customers say here.
My coaching solutions for you:
For more information, contact me here!